See your listing photos in a whole new light. Twilight Photography captures the drama of a home inside and out. Sometimes the best light requires less light.
Shot in the “golden hour” close to sunset, Twilight photos offer views of a home that stand out from the ordinary, stop buyers in their tracks and make them look. They also help buyers picture themselves coming home from a busy day to a warm, inviting, comfortable oasis.
Adding twilight real estate photography to your MLS listings and brochures will make potential home buyers stop and take notice. Drive traffic and interest to your listings and make the stand out above the competition by adding twilight photography.
Twilight photography has become increasingly more utilized in the marketing of real estate. Some of the best images that can be captured of a property are done at twilight. However, getting these photos is no easy task. Twilight photography is an art unto itself, but when done properly, it can be just the image that captures potential buyer's attention.
If you’re looking for a way to turn the mundane into the exceptional, add Twilight Photography to your photo shoot.
Twilight Real Estate Photography FAQs
1. Is twilight photography right for the home I am listing?
Twilight real estate photography is not right for every home.
There are a few things to keep in mind when determining if your listing will benefit from twilight photo:
- Do you have working outdoor and landscape lighting that highlights the home and exterior hardscape and landscape?
- Do you have architectural elements that are of interest?
- How is your curb appeal? Is the front of the home clearly visible without significant vegetation blocking it?
- A pool can look great at twilight, IF the light is working. If there is no light it can look like a black hole.
2. Why do twilight real estate shoots cost more than day time shoots?
Twilight shoots take longer to execute than daytime shoots due to the fact that there is time spent waiting for just the right light.
3. Why should I go with twilight photos over day time photos?
There are several benefits of twilight photos over daylight photos. One of the biggest is that most homes on the MLS are not using twilight photography. That means in a sea of 1000s of homes your listing will stand out and leave an impression. In addition twilight listing photos often create a more welcoming feeling that people are very attracted to.